We would like to welcome you to Telecom Paris.
To facilitate your stay in Paris/Saclay, we can help you familiarise yourselves with the context of a French engineering « grande école », the environment in which you are going to live, and the French language and culture.
What we can offer you during your stay at Telecom Paris :
- A weekly meeting for lunch in French (and English if necessary)
- French courses for one or two semesters – A1 to B2 levels
- Bilingual useful information for your stay in France
- Phonetics workshops with some of our international students
- Possibilities of finding a tandem partner (learning your language) in or outside the school
- Connections with teachers or students from the same cultural background as you
- Advice about working at Telecom Paris and living in Paris/Saclay
- Adresses for extensive and intensive French courses in Paris
As soon as we receive the form sent back by Pauline Makoveitchoux, we will invite you to join us at our next lunch meeting at the RAB (Restaurant Administratif Barrault). Individual appointments are also possible.
Isabelle Lallemand, coordinator for French as a Foreign Language, Modern Languages and Cultures Department
Pauline Makoveitchoux, Human Resources Department